12. 25, 2017 by D.R., via emai
12. 18, 2017 by Stella Winterson
12. 11, 2017 by R.R., Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I had no idea I was into cross-dressing until Halloween.
Up until then, I hadn’t realized I would be excited by the way a pair o
12. 04, 2017 by D.R., San Diego, California
I was a coed again — after 20 years.
I couldn’t believe I’d managed to make the necessary twists and turns in life to
11. 27, 2017 by M.R., Boulder, Colorado
Jonah and I were sitting in the study section of the library.
It was pretty empty because most undergrads were out enjoying Halloween.
11. 23, 2017 by F.R., Minneapolis, Minnesota
I was lost in a sexy dream when something shook me.
Was it a breeze blowing my hammock to and fro? Salt-tinged from the ocean with a w
11. 20, 2017 by Polly Young
A brash buccaneer with lust on her mind leads a lover on a search for buried treasure.
I could hear the shrieking sound effects coming
11. 13, 2017 by J.J., Tucson, Arizona
The sounds of my neighbors making love woke me up.
Again. They were nothing if not predictable. It wasn’t their fault, I told my
11. 09, 2017 by E.N., San Francisco, California
“We’re not actually going to dress up, are we?” Charlie asked me.
“What do you mean? Not actually?”